Dr Jessica Bussicott
M.Tech Hom (UJ)
Pr. No. 3000080000760862
Dr.Jessica is also a certified Counselling Practioner. This has always been an important part of achieving health, not only on a physical level, but on a mental and emotional level too.
These counselling skills are incorporated into her sessions with patients, allowing the achievement of establishing optimum health.
She enjoys treating an array of both acute and chronic conditions, and has a particular interest in female health, fertility and well-being.
Alongside offering private consultations and developing case specific remedies, Dr Jessica also offers Biopuncture through the Heel injectable range.
For an appointment please contact:
076 051 7532
I am a registered practitioner under DNAnalysis, which allows me to interpret your genetics to better assist you in optimising your health.
The phrase “prevention is better than cure” is an important part of my approach in practice. I have therefore decided to enrich my practice with a tool to assist in further individualising patient treatment.
DNA analysis allows us to look at your genetics and translate this into realistic health solutions. This allows precise, predictable and preventative information. The results attained can assist in chronic disease risk management, weight management, cognitive health, mood disorders and athletic performance and recovery.
What can we look at?
1. General health: Cholesterol metabolism and risk for heart disease | Bone Health & risk for osteoporosis | Methylation and B Vitamin requirements | Detoxification, inflammation and oxidative stress | Insulin Sensitivity and risk for diabetes | Food Responsiveness; lactose intolerance, caffeine processing, salt sensitivity, and blood pressure and iron overload disorders
2. Oestrogen Health: The personalisation of diet, hormone and nutritional supplement recommendations to improve oestrogen metabolism.
3. Mind: Neurodegenerative disorders | addictive behaviour | adrenaline-seeking | mood regulation
4. Diet: Gene variations that impact metabolism, absorption and storage of fats and carbohydrates, as well as eating behaviour to understand how your genetic profile will impact your response to our most effective healthy eating plans.
5. Exercise: The best way to maximise sporting potential, prevent injury and optimise recovery to reach peak levels of conditioning.
6. Skin: The best way to maximise sporting potential, prevent injury and optimise recovery to reach peak levels of conditioning.
7. Medcheck: Test your genetics to determine how you will respond to medication (this identifies efficacy of medications and medications that you should avoid all together).
8.Growbaby: The grow baby panel allows one to facilitate optimal maternal and fetal health. This allows us to create personalised dietary requirements, supplements and lifestyle interventions to assist health in key biological pathways for both mom and baby. This can be done as part of pre-conception preparation, or during the pregnancy.
First Aid Kits available on order
Homeopathic first aid kit to have handy around the house/or when travelling for acute conditions.
Medicines are gentle, yet effective and are not contraindicated in pregnancy.
Remedies and Indications:
• Injury complex
Sprains, strains and musculoskeletal inflammation.
• Stings and Bites
For any nasty bites and stings (insect, bee, wasps, bluebottles, spiders).
• Gastric complex
Nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea.
• Colds & Flu complex
Runny nose, headaches, body aches and respiratory infections.
• Hayfever complex
Allergic rhinitis, runny nose, sneezing and itching of the nasopharyngeal area.
• Throat complex
Sore throats and tonsillitis
• Panic Complex
Great for anticipatory or performance based anxiety i.e. exams, speeches,