083 792 2662
BA(Psych) Wits (Hons) B.Psych Equivalent (UNISA)
- Registered Psychological counsellor
- Trauma relationship specialist
- Adolescent Life Skills development.
- Expressive Dance & Movement Therapist
- Chakra Dance Therapist
- Jungian Shadow Work Therapist
- Soul Archetype Group Facilitation Therapy
I have been working as a holistic mental health counsellor for fifteen years.
My clients have ranged from adolescents through to adults, who experience
• Sensory integration disorders
• Conduct disorders
• Behavioral and substance based addiction and codependency.
I understand that people experience difficulties and hardships their lives that do not necessarily warrant a mental health diagnosis, but could benefit from supportive guidance. Thus I offer ;
• Couples counselling
• Proup/Process Therapy,
• Didactic and Archetypal workshops
• Therapeutic life skills developmental service
Being a holistic practitioner means that I take the WHOLE person into consideration- their background, personality, interests, strengths, family dynamics, work/career, spiritual and existential issues.
I employ effective, creative problem-solving methods based on needs, desires and potential capabilities of each client; from which we can create a tailor-made toolbox for their journey ahead.
I am passionate about collaborating with people seeking awareness, guidance and clarity in understanding themselves and their world.
I believe in the strength and resilience of people to overcome obstacles presented to them in their lives.
Healing the body, mind spirit and embracing their Authenticicty